Thursday, April 24, 2008

Superjournalist Chef Liveblog

For all of you who could join and watch this, I hope this is entertaining and makes you hungry for tomorrow morning. I'm not going to tell you what I am cooking because it is a surprise, however you may be able to guess because I will be talking about my cooking process and what is generally going on in my kitchen.

In the interests of transparency I premade one of the batters I'll be working with and making into...something....

Enjoy, please feel free to comment on the liveblog.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Hey Mike! I can smell your kitchen wonders already and I live at the Berks.
So I want to know besides the food. Do you listen to music while you cook? What's blasting through your sweat proof headphones while you cook? Bob Marley, classic rock, jazz, or Kelly Clarkson?
I'll be back before the night is over to try to 'guess' your menu per demain.
au revoir!

Amy Eisman said...

Mike! This is awesome. I felt rather ravenous while I read your blog. I think you have come up with a new cable cooking-linkedIn-twitter-type thing. The class needs to come up with a name for a live cooking blog ... clog? recipog?